- Great chance to get a government job.
- More than 3000 posts will be recruited in many posts.
- 10th, 12th pass can apply.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts. More than 3800 posts will be filled in Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The online application process will start from 15 January 2022.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test. Keep an eye on the official website of the Corporation (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation) to get more updates on ESIC Recruitment 2022. Online applications will run from 15 January to 15 February 2022.
ESIC Vacancy 2022: Important dates
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Date – December 28, 2021
Application process start date – 15 January 2022
Last date to apply – February 15, 2022
Exam Date – Will be announced soon
read this also: Indian Army Jobs: Recruitment in Indian Army for 10th, 12th pass, salary up to Rs 63000
Vacancy Details (ESIC Vacancy 2022 Details)
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1726 Posts
Stenographer (Steno) – 163 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 193 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies – 3847 Posts
Who can apply?
- UDC – Must have passed Graduation or equivalent examination from a recognized University. In addition, one should have good knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent examination pass from a recognized Board or University with 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Dictation and Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computer)
- MTS- 10th pass candidates from a recognized board can apply.
read this also: REET 2022: REET 2022 dates released for the recruitment of 20 thousand new teachers, CM Gehlot gave this information
The age limit of the eligible candidates for the post of UDC & Steno should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on February 15, 2022. Whereas for MTS the maximum age limit is only up to 25 years. For more details read the notification carefully.
ESIC Jobs Salary: According to the 7th Pay Commission (7th CPC), this salary will be available
- UDC & Steno – (Pay Level – 4) Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- MTS – (Pay Level-1) up to Rs 18,000-56,900
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.