- What is the qualification for Sub-Inspector?
- Know how much qualification is required for which post
- Know the minimum physical standards for male candidates
How To Join Police: If you want to take up the challenge in your career and serve the society, then Police Force can be the best career option for you. In this article, we are giving complete information about what kind of education and physical proficiency are required by the candidates to become a constable in the police from sub-inspector to constable. applied in the force.
sub Inspectoreligibility criteria
- Police SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria consists of four main factors citizenship, age limit, criteria, educational qualification and physical qualification. Candidates who want to make their career in the police department of their state must fulfill the following police eligibility criteria which are generally applicable in all the states.
- For appointment to the post of Police Sub Inspector, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Most of the states give the benefit of reservation only to their permanent residents, while the candidates of other states can submit their applications only for the vacant posts under unreserved, open.
- Applicants for Police Sub Inspector Recruitment should be between 20 to 25 years of age, usually the age is calculated from the first day of the month in which applications are invited for the recruitment of Sub Inspector.
- Most of the states give age relaxation to their permanent reserved residents SC, ST, OBC, Sportsperson and Ex-Serviceman as per their policies.
- Candidates should have completed graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
- Some states have a norm that male candidates must have a valid driving license to drive a vehicle, such that they have to show it on the date fixed for the physical measurement test, will not be allowed to undergo the standard tests.
Read also:Total 2439 vacancies in CRPF, ITBP, SSB, BSF, government jobs will be available without examination like this, see details
The selection process of some states may be different, but the selection process of sub inspector recruitment of most of the states is as follows-
- Online or written test.
- Physical Screening Test.
- physical measurement test.
- Scrutiny of documents.
- This is the first phase of Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, there will be an online or written test in this phase. The exam format of most of the states is as follows.
- The exam will consist of 200 objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration, 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks are fixed at 40 percent for general and backward classes and 36 percent for ST-SC.
Height- The minimum height of the male candidates belonging to General, Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes should be 170 cms. On the other hand, if you are for Scheduled Tribe, the minimum height is 165 centimeters.
chest- The minimum chest measurement should be 80 cms without expansion and 85 cms when inflated for general, other backward classes and scheduled castes as well as scheduled tribe candidates.
Read also:UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Bumper recruitment for 50 thousand posts, you can still apply
physical fitness for women
Height- The minimum height of the female candidates belonging to General, Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes should be 157 cms. On the other hand, if you are for Scheduled Tribe, the minimum height is 155 centimeters.
- The eligibility criteria for Medical Test for Police SI Recruitment is given below.
- Minimum myopia – N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum farsightedness- 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- There should be no knocking, flat feet, varicose veins or squint in the eyes.
Educational Qualification to become a Constable
- You must have passed at least 12th class.
- For Male candidates the minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 22 years. At the same time, to become a female constable, the age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- If you come from the category of SC / ST / OBC, then you will be given a relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
Also read: Bank Jobs 2021: Clerk vacancy in this bank, government job for graduate
To become a constable, first of all you have to take a written test, this exam is both online or online, in which the question paper is divided into four parts, in which total 150 questions are asked from you, in this, general knowledge, general Hindi Questions are asked from Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Minimum Physical Standard for Male Candidates
Height- The minimum height of the male candidates belonging to General, Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes should be 168 cms. On the other hand, if you are for Scheduled Tribe, the minimum height is 160 centimeters.
chest- For General, Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes candidates, the minimum chest measurement should be 79 cms without expansion and 84 cms when inflated, while the minimum chest measurement for Scheduled Tribes should be 77 cms without expansion and 82 cms when inflated.
race- Male candidates should be able to complete a 4.8 km run in a maximum of 25 minutes.
physical fitness for women
Height- The minimum height of the female candidates belonging to General, Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes should be 152 cms. Whereas if you are for ST the minimum height is 147 cms.
race- Female candidates should be able to run 2.4 km in maximum 14 minutes.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
New Year QuotesNew Year Quotes
Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.