A total of 55 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment (Oil India Recruitment 2022). Manager (ERP-HR) – 1 post, Superintending Engineer (Environment) – 2 posts, Sr. Officer (Instrumentation) – 6 posts, Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology) – 1 post, Superintending Medical Officer (Pediatrics) – 1 post, Sr. Medical Officer – 1 Post, Sr. Security Officer – 1 Post, Sr. Officer (Civil) – 2 Posts, Sr. Officer (Electrical) – 8 Posts, Sr. Officer (Mechanical) – 20 Posts, Sr. Officer (Public Affairs) – 4 Posts, Sr. Accounts Officer or Sr. Internal Auditor – 5 posts and Sr. Officer (HR) – 3 posts.
- Manager (ERP-HR): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 65 percent marks.
- Senior Officer (Mechanical): Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 65% marks.
- Senior Officer (Public Affairs): Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations or Social Work or Rural Management with at least 60 percent marks.
- Sr. Accounts Officer or Sr. Internal Officer: Candidate should be an Associate Member of ICAI/ICMAI.
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Senior Security Officer: Candidates should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from the University.
Selection Process for Oil India Recruitment 2022
Eligible or shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD) or Group Task (GT), and Personal Interview.
Know how much salary you will get
For Group B Posts – Salary will be from Rs.60000 to Rs.180000. Whereas the candidates to be appointed in Group C posts will be given salary from Rs.80000 to Rs.220000.
Learn how to apply?
Firstly the official website of OIL oil-india.com Go to On the homepage, click on the Careers tab and click on the Apply Online link given in front of the advertisement. Register and fill the application form. Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature. Fill the application fee. Your form will be submitted, candidates can download and keep the confirmation page for further reference. Keep in mind that the last date for submission of online application is 15th March.
Difference between Indian Navy and Merchant Navy
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.