These decisions were taken after the Ministry of Railways informed about the constitution of a committee to examine the concerns of CEN 01/2019 (Non-Technical Popular Categories) and CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) candidates on 26 January. went. The board has also made it clear that the students who passed the NTPC exam earlier will still be considered as passed. RRB will release the additional result soon. The list of candidates will be released at each level. Separate CBT-2 exam will also be conducted for each pay scale. Railway Recruitment Commission’s Group D exam will be conducted in a single phase. There will be no second stage exam. Any income or property document on behalf of the EWS category candidates will be considered valid. According to the Railway Board’s committee, the revised results of all pay levels will be declared in the first week of April 2022.
Some other important decisions taken by RRB-
- Additional shortlisted candidates will be notified at each pay level.
- CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) will be a single stage exam. The second stage CBT will not be conducted.
- Wherever the number of shifts involved is more than one, percentile based normalization will be used.
- Any available income and asset certificate will be considered valid for candidates applying under Economically Weaker Sections.
NTPC & Group D Level-1 Exam Schedule (Expected)
- Revised results for all pay levels will be released by the first week of April, 2022.
- CBT-2 for Pay Level 6 will be conducted in May, 2022. While the rest of the pay level CBT-2 exam will be conducted after some time.
- Due to the abolition of CBT-2, the revised methodology will be used with special conditions for conducting CBT for Level-1.
- Efforts will be made to keep the Examination Conducting Agency (ECA) on board to conduct the CBT for Level-1 at the earliest.
- The CBT for Level-1 is planned to be conducted tentatively from July 2022.
Let us inform that after the release of NTPC CBT-1 result released by the Railway Recruitment Board on 15 January 2022, the candidates were angry about the selection process and violence took place in UP-Bihar. The candidates said that the railway has selected the same candidate for 10 posts. This caused injustice to more than half the candidates. The candidates said that the result should have unique roll numbers.
UPSC Interview Questions: Such baffling questions are asked in UPSC interview
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.