Revised results for all pay levels will be released by the first week of April, 2022. CBT-2 for Pay Level 6 will be conducted in May, 2022. While the rest of the pay level CBT-2 exam will be conducted after some time. Let us know how much salary is available for which post in RRB NTPC.
According to the 7th Pay Commission, how much initial pay (RRB NTPC Salary) for which post?
- Station Master – Rs 35,400 Initial Pay
- Commercial Apprentice – Rs 35,400 Initial Pay
- Senior Time Keeper – Rs 29,200 Initial Pay
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist – Initial Pay of Rs 29,200
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – Rs 29,200 Initial Pay
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – Rs 29,200 Initial Pay
- Goods Guard – Rs 29,200 Initial Pay
- Traffic Assistant – Rs 25,500 Initial Pay
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – Rs 21,700 initial pay
- Trains Clerk – Rs 19,900 initial pay
- Junior Time Keeper – Rs 19,900 Initial Pay
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – Rs 19,900 Initial Pay
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – Rs 19,900 Initial Pay
Apart from the initial pay, candidates are given the benefit of house rent (HRA), dearness allowance (DA), transport allowance (TA), pension scheme, medical and other allowances, according to the regions, in all the posts.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.