- Important Instructions for UP Police SI Recruitment Exam.
- The third phase examination will start from November 27.
- Keep these things in mind including Kovid-19 protocols.
UP Police SI Exam 2021 Important instructions: The third phase examination for Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector Recruitment will start from 27th November and will continue till 02nd December 2021. A total of 9,534 vacant posts of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer-II will be filled through this recruitment drive (UP Police Recruitment 2021). The notice for UP Police SI recruitment exam is given on the official website of UPPRPB, uppbpb.gov.in. Candidates who are going to appear in the third stage recruitment exam (UP Police SI Exam 2021), read the important information given here carefully.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the UP Police SI exam date and city notice. Apart from this, candidates can check the exam day, time and center details on the admit card. After the written test, the candidates will be called for Document Verification (DV) and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
read this also: PPSC Recruitment 2021: Government Jobs in Punjab for Graduates, Total 353 Vacancies for Veterinary Officer
Important things of UP Police SI Recruitment Exam
- Questions will be asked from four subjects – General Hindi, General Knowledge and Law/Constitution, Numerical and Mental Ability Test and Reasoning/ Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test.
- In this online test, 40 questions will be asked from each subject of 100 marks.
- The entire exam will be of 400 marks in which multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Each question will be of 2.5 marks and there will be a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2.30 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The exam paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages except General Hindi part.
UP Police SI Exam 2021: Keep these things in mind on the day of exam
- It is mandatory to carry your Aadhar card and its photocopy along with the UP Police SI admit card.
- Entry will be available at the exam center only after biometrics.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry any other electronic device including mobile, bluetooth in the exam center.
- Due to COVID-19, COVID-19 protocols including face mask or face shield, social distancing and personal hand sanitizer (transparent) will have to be followed.
read this also: Rajasthan Home Guard Constable Jobs 2021: Government jobs for 8th pass, total 141 vacancies
Vacancy Details (UP Police SI Vacancy 2021 Details)
Sub Inspector – 9027 Posts
Platoon Commander – 484 Posts
Fire Officer-II – 23 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies – 9534 Posts
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
New Year Quotes
<ahref="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.
Government job/a> A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website/a> A website for Gaming lover.
International News information Website/a> A website for News Lover.
Free Guest post Website/a> A free Guest post website.
Baby care Product website /a> A website for your baby product.
Technology Website /a> A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
Health Tips Website /a> A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website /a> A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market,Banking and finance.
Bollywood and Hollywood news/a> A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .