- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 applications start.
- More than 300 vacancies for sailor and mechanical posts.
- 10th, 12th pass apply online.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has started the online applications for the recruitment of Sailor and Mechanical Posts 2022 from today (04 January 2022). There is a great chance to apply for 10th, 12th pass candidates preparing for government jobs (Sarkari Naukri). Interested and Eligible Candidates Join Indian Coast Guard Official Website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in You can apply online by visiting
A total of 322 posts of sailor and mechanical will be filled through this recruitment drive (Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022). Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format by reading below information carefully by 14 January 2022. Recruitment notification link is given below.
Here are the important dates
Commencement of Online Application – 04 January 2022
Last date for submission of application – 14 January 2022
Stage – 1 Exam – March 2022 (Tentative)
read this also: PNB Recruitment 2022: Opportunity to get job in Punjab National Bank, graduate also apply, see details
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 Details: Check Here Vacancies Details
Navik (General Duty): 260 Posts
Navik (Domestic Branch): 35 Posts
Mechanic (Mechanical): 13 Posts
Mechanic (Electrical): 9 Posts
Yantrik (Electronics): 5 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies – 322 Posts
Who can apply?
- Navik (GD): 12th pass (10+2) with Mathematics and Physics from a Board of Education recognized by the Board of School Education (COBSE). Age Limit: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004.
- Navik (DB): The candidate should have passed class 10th from a Board of Education recognized by the Council of School Education Board (COBSE). Age Limit: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004.
- Mechanical: Candidate should have 10th class pass and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering. Age Limit: Candidates born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 can apply.
All the candidates except SC, ST category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.250. Fee should be paid in online mode.
read this also: Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022: 32000 bumper recruitment of teachers in Rajasthan, see important information
How much will be the salary (Pay Scale)
Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) – Basic Pay Rs.21700 under Pay Level-3
Mechanical – Under Pay Level-5, basic pay of Rs 29200, in addition to Rs 6200 and applicable allowances, will be available.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.