- NDA exam will be held on April 10.
- The exam consists of Maths and General Ability papers.
- The paper of Maths is of 300 marks and the paper of General Ability is of 600 marks.
It is the dream of every youth to get selected in the NDA to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). They want to serve their motherland by cracking this exam. However, this dream of all the youth is not fulfilled. It takes many years of hard preparation to crack this exam. After which the dream of a few selected youth can also be fulfilled.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct this exam (NDA Exam 2022) on 10th April this time. After cracking this exam youth can join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force and protect the country. If you are also preparing for this exam, then it is very important for you to know the exam pattern and syllabus.
NDA exam pattern
There are two papers in NDA written exam. The students who pass the written test are called for interview. In the written examination, Paper-I is of Maths, while Paper-II is of General Ability Test. Out of which Paper-I is of 300 marks and Paper-II is of 600 marks. It is a total paper of 900 marks. NDA written exam syllabus is similar to CBSE 10+2 syllabus. 120 questions are asked in Maths paper. The candidates get 2.30 hours to solve them. Whereas 150 questions are asked in GAT paper. This paper is also of 2.30 hours. Both the papers are conducted through offline mode. The General Ability Test is also divided into two parts. In which one part questions are asked from English and in the other part questions are asked from the subject of General Studies.
- Through this paper the marks and calculations of the students are tested.
- Total Marks – 300
- Total No. of Questions – 120
- Marks for correct answer- 2.5
- Deduction of marks for wrong answer- 0.85
- Duration of Exam- 2.5 Hours
Paper-II, General Ability
- General English – 50 Questions – 200 Marks
- Physics – 25 questions – 100 marks
- Chemistry – 15 Qs – 60 Marks
- General Science – 10 Qs – 40 Marks
- History, Freedom Movement – 20 Qs – 80 Marks
- Geography – 20 Qs – 80 Marks
- Current Affairs – 10 Qs – 40 Marks
NDA Exam Syllabus
The sub-topics in this Maths paper are not very difficult, so students from any board can easily crack this section. One thing to note is that you don’t have to use calculator etc. Important topics related to the subject of Mathematics are as follows-
- Algebra – Matrix and Determinant
- Trigonometry – Analytical Geometry with Two and Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus- Integral Calculus and Differential Equation
- Vector Algebra- Statistics and Probability
Paper-II General Ability-
- General English- In this, the knowledge of English Grammar and Vocabulary of the candidate is tested. Also, the ability to make sentences and use words correctly is tested. Apart from this, grammar, comprehension, mental ability and knowledge are also tested.
- General Knowledge- Its question paper is not limited only to general knowledge and latest happenings, but it also includes the following subjects like- Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and latest happenings. The complete information of which is given below in detail.
- Physics – information related to light and sound, magnets and related information, current and electricity, simple pendulum, pulley, siphon, lever, balloon, pump, hydrometer, pressure cooker, thermos flask, gramophone, telegraph, telephone, periscope, telescope, General principles of working of microscope, mariner compass, conductor, safety fuse etc.
- Chemistry- Air and Water (Properties), Chemical Equations and Laws of Chemical Combination, Elemental Compounds and Mixtures, Acid Bases and Salts, Physical and Chemical Changes.
- General Science- Basic Unit of Life, Living and Non-living Things, Epidemics- Causes and Prevention, Solar System, Achievement of Prominent Scientists, Food and Balanced Diet, Human body and processes related to life, Reproduction in plants and animals.
- History- Indian History: Culture and Civilization, Constitution and Administration of India, Nationalism in India, Government of India at Different Levels, Five Year Plans, India Renaissance and Discovery, French, Russian and Industrial Revolution, United Nations and Concept of One World, in India Democracy teachings related to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Geography- Earth and its origin, tidal and ocean currents, rock and its classification, atmosphere and atmospheric pressure, climate of India, types of regional geography, Indian agriculture and industry, transport and trade routes, imports and exports of India etc.
- Current Affairs- To prepare the syllabus for this section, you need to keep an eye on the day to day events. It asks about important and recent events in India, current and important world events, important Indian or non-Indian personalities related to cultural activities and sports.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.