Paper-III: Finance and Management
a) Financial System
1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2. Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy
3. Banking System in India – Structure and concerns, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc, Changing landscape of banking sector.
4. Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08 and the Indian response
b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
c) General Topics
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives
3. Global financial markets and International Banking – broad trends and latest developments.
4. Financial Inclusion
5. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
6. Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
7. The Union Budget – Concepts, approach and broad trends
8. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends; striking a balance between inflation and growth through monetary and fiscal policies.
• Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour: Introduction to management; Evolution of management thought: Scientific, Administrative, Human Relations and Systems approach to management; Management functions and Managerial roles; Nudge theory
Meaning & concept of organizational behaviour; Personality: meaning, factors affecting personality, Big five model of personality; concept of reinforcement; Perception: concept, perceptual errors. Motivation: Concept, importance, Content theories (Maslow’s need theory, Alderfers’ ERG theory, McCllelands’ theory of needs, Herzberg’s two factor theory) & Process theories (Adams equity theory, Vrooms expectancy theory).
Leadership: Concept, Theories (Trait, Behavioural, Contingency, Charismatic, Transactional and Transformational Leadership; Emotional Intelligence: Concept, Importance, Dimensions. Analysis of Interpersonal Relationship: Transactional Analysis, Johari Window; Conflict: Concept, Sources, Types, Management of Conflict; Organizational Change: Concept, Kurt Lewin Theory of Change; Organizational Development (OD): Organisational Change, Strategies for Change, Theories of Planned Change (Lewin’s change model, Action research model, Positive model).
• Ethics at the Workplace and Corporate Governance:
Meaning of ethics, why ethical problems occur in business. Theories of ethics: Utilitarianism: weighing social cost and benefits, Rights and duties, Justice and fairness, ethics of care, integrating utility, rights, justice and caring, An alternative to moral principles: virtue ethics, teleological theories, egoism theory, relativism theory, Moral issues in business: Ethics in Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, etc. Ethical Principles in Business: introduction, Organization Structure and Ethics, Role of Board of Directors, Best Practices in Ethics Programme, Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc.
Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance
Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digitsl product website
Amazdeel Amazone affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in english and hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
<a href="https://cricket.kashtee.in/"Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.